Some people in our lifetime come and go.
Some folks stay for a short season,
And some others remain for a good reason.
True friendship is like a plant,
A plant growing from seeds into trees.
True friends are like water to make them live,
Like the sunshine that provides the light,
Or the mountain´s eyes watching from high.
A true friend is someone who always stays,
Like a flower blossom that becomes a rose.
No matter whether it rains or shines,
That kind of friend will leave everlasting marks
Deep in our hearts and lives.
God gives us true friends -as gems and gifts,
Like a special treasure without measure.
They step into our lives marking the way
With footprints of friendship with pleasure.
When I shiver inside and feel lonely,
You send me messages that warm me up.
Your friendship is like a glowing candle
That keeps on burning with your flame of love.
Even though we are across the miles,
I can still feel your touch from up above.
You are that kind of special friend
With everlasting bonds to stay.
When I ponder over my heartbroken state,
Your love always brights up my days,
Making my footpath a galaxy of stars,
And leaving footprints in my heart.
Thank you for bringing me your love and care!!
You know I´ll always be there with my prayers.
The seal of Net friendship
Is born to an everlasting bond.
Precious friends like you, come along
And inherit a piece of us, our true love
That we will always long for.